World Poetry Day Quotes with Name and Photo
If you are searching for a collection of poetry day quotes, positive poetry quotes, inspirational poetry quotes, famous poetry quotes about life, poetry quotes about love, poetry quotes in Hindi, then you are on the best website on the internet
If you are searching for a collection of poetry day quotes, positive poetry quotes, inspirational poetry quotes, famous poetry quotes about life, poetry quotes about love, poetry quotes in Hindi, poetry quotes in Urdu, English poetry quotes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Poetry reaffirms our common humanity by revealing to us that individuals, everywhere in the world, share the same questions and feelings. Poetry is the mainstay of oral tradition and, over centuries, can communicate the innermost values of diverse cultures.
In celebrating World Poetry Day, March 21, UNESCO recognizes the unique ability of poetry to capture the creative spirit of the human mind.
- If poetry comes not as naturally as the leaves to a tree it had better not come at all. – John Keats
- The fate of poetry is to fall in love with the world in spite of History. – Derek Walcott
- Not deep the poet sees, but wide. – Matthew Arnold
- He who draws noble delights from sentiments of poetry is a true poet, though he has never written a line in all his life. – George Sand
- To find beauty in ugliness is the province of the poet. – Thomas Hardy
- Everything you invent is true: you can be sure of that. Poetry is a subject as precise as geometry. – Gustave Flaubert
- Prose = words in their best order; Poetry = the best words in the best order. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary. – Kahlil Gibran
- Poetry is the revelation of a feeling that the poet believes to be interior and personal but which the reader recognizes as his own. – Salvatore Quasimodo
I hope you like these collections of World Poetry Day Quotes Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.